I’ve heard back from Ambient Design over the weekend about why we can no longer post images directly on these forums, and they have confirmed that sadly it is the end of the road for posting images directly into these forums
Ambient Design is a small firm and they feel their resources are best focused at the moment on the continued development of the ArtRage apps.
I suppose it is all to easy to forget that there are actually costs to running forum websites, especially if you provide an ever expanding storage capacity for images.
There was an announcement about this happening way back in 2016: https://forums.artrage.com/showthrea...293#post504293

So, as some users here have already started to do, you can upload your images to third party image hosting sites* and then post links to those images held with them in your posts here.
Perhaps not ideal, but I for one am just glad that ArtRage is still with us and being developed.
As always I look forward to seeing what you all are painting out there, so do keep posting!

*Don’t forget to check your image host’s T’s & C’s to make sure they work for you!