ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Return

Return

this is just a character a came up. i wasn't sure about the background but i felt it worked...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I think it works pretty well also. The eye whites are a little bright. Don't know if you intended thst to draw attention to them or what.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day - Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day! Joe V.

I'd go on working on figure rather the background. The man has very small hands and feet which make dissonance with brutal and wild image

I would work on learning anatomy first then revisit it, the background is the same colour as his skin, which doesnt make him stand out enough, showing white is a bad idea, look in a mirror, the whites of our eyes are not truly white. also, there isnt any real connection between his feet and the ground, define some cast shadows, show us where he is. as a character, he has no interest or something that makes him him, think about what kind of person this character is? where does he come from, what is he doing, is he after something, is he off to kill some poor animal? think about his sillohette, is it interesting?