Thread: Request: Custom colour picker and docking mode

Request: Custom colour picker and docking mode

Custom colour pickers aren't available in docking mode and although I can see how they don't really fit with the docking idea, it totally sucks that there's no way to use them if you happen to like docking mode. If the corner colour picker was available in docking mode as well as classic mode, this would no longer be a problem, so please make it possible to display the corner picker in docking mode. It should just sit in the bottom right corner as usual, shifted over to make room for the right dock if necessary.

Thanks

you can use the custom color picker by switching UI to classic mode, unsticking the corner color picker, and switching back to docked UI.

it's not really obvious if you're used to its fixed placement, but I prefer to drag mine out to the top of the screen, or have it somewhere by the layers panel; it should work for you as well.

Oh, cool. Yeah, that's not very obvious but thanks I'll give it a whirl.

I must be missing something. How do you unstick the corner picker?

if you right click (cmd + click on mac) on the little arrow in the corner of the panel, an option to tear it away will appear:

Name:  color-picker.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  88.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by nekomata View Post
    if you right click (cmd + click on mac) on the little arrow in the corner of the panel, an option to tear it away will appear:
    Ha, I think I tried literally everything except that! Thanks!