Thread: Need advice!

1. Need advice!

I currently have a budget of $500 and I am wondering if a MacBook is a viable option for digital art creation within this price range. Can anyone provide insight on whether a MacBook is a good choice for my budget, and if there are any other laptop options within this price range that are suitable for digital art?

Are you talking $us or $aud?
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

3. Hi Enug, iam talking about $us

Hello sidneymoore, I asked as MacBooks are much more expensive in Australia. I had a look at the specs for MacBook Pro 13" and I'm sure it would easily support ArtRageVitae. I can't really suggest anything as I am not familiar with the models and prices in the USA. However, if the specs compare with the MacBook any laptop should be suitable. You can see the specs of the laptop I use in my signature which is more than powerful enough.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

5. Thankyou so much it was really helpful