Thread: Response From Ambient

Response From Ambient

Just thought I would repost the response from Ambient, in regards to a generalized message, I sent. It was relevant to the thread questioning whether or not Ambient was still paying any mind to ArtRage users/buyers. This is just in case anyone hadn't revisited the thread in quite sometime & may not be aware of someone contacting Ambient. This was their response --

"Hi there,

We’re continuing to support and develop ArtRage. We’re not a very communicative bunch, but that doesn’t mean we’ve forgotten our users.

There’s an upcoming patch release for the mobile edition shortly, and other updates are in the works for the desktop editions of ArtRage."

Also, Andy is quick in responding to support requests. I emailed him directly with a problem that was solved in the return email.
    A very satisfied customer!
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Response From Ambient

Andy is quick in responding to support requests
    Sure, I confirm the same sentiment

I also received a quick response to my ticket by Andy
    Your business and your life are happening at the same time. Don't separate them. Integrate them.
    (David Taylor-Klaus)

"Long live RAIA"
    (Rebellion against Artificial Intelligence in Arts, by Claudio Porcellana)

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - 16 GB RAM - Intel Core i7 3770 @ 3.40GHz Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology - 16GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz - NVIDIA GeForce GT 103 GPU - A wacom tablet, but I prefer my HID-compliant Optical Wheel Mouse