Thread: I bought the Artrage Vitae from the Microsoft store, But, How do I register?

I bought the Artrage Vitae from the Microsoft store, But, How do I register?

Can't locate the Serial Key

As ARV is now only available from either Apple’s or Microsoft’s stores there is now no need for a Serial Key or to register it.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

In order to register your Artrage Vitae, you will need to create an account on the Artrage website. Once you have created the account, you can then log in and register your Artrage Vitae. After you have registered, you will be able to access the Artrage Vitae software and all its features.

Quote Originally Posted by Umar Iqbal View Post
    In order to register your Artrage Vitae, you will need to create an account on the Artrage website. Once you have created the account, you can then log in and register your Artrage Vitae. After you have registered, you will be able to access the Artrage Vitae software and all its features.
    Your statement is factually incorrect. There are no “locked features” that registering ArtRage Vitae will open.
    With past versions of ArtRage it was important to register your purchase for two to main reasons;
    1: Once registered, if for any reason you needed to reinstall ArtRage you could simply login to the Members Area and re-download the app again.
    2: Registering your email address would make sure you were notified when any new updates or promotions were being offered.

Now that ArtRage Vitae is only available from the Apple and Microsoft stores any updates to the app will be automatically available through the relevant store.
    And now if for any reason something happens to your system and you find that you need to reinstall ArtRage Vitae you only need to login to the store it was purchased from and reinstall it from there.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

Hello!
    To register your copy of ArtRage Vitae that you purchased from the Microsoft Store, you will need to follow these steps:

Launch the ArtRage Vitae application on your device.
    Click on the "Help" menu at the top of the screen.
    Select "Register ArtRage Vitae" from the drop-down menu.
    Enter the email address that you used to purchase ArtRage Vitae from the Microsoft Store.
    Enter the product key that was provided to you by the Microsoft Store when you purchased ArtRage Vitae.
    Click on the "Register" button.
    If your registration is successful, you should receive a confirmation message indicating that your copy of ArtRage Vitae has been registered. If you encounter any issues during the registration process, you can contact the ArtRage support team for further assistance.

This isn't quite correct. If you purchase ArtRage Vitae through the Windows or Apple Stores you dont need to do anything with serial numbers or registration keys. As soon as you complete the purchase of ArtRage Vitae the Windows Store and Apple Store will automatically download and install ArtRage. On Windows you will have a new ArtRage Vitae icon in your Windows Start Menu. On MacOS you will have a new ArtRage Vitae icon in your LaunchPad (you may need to scroll a couple of pages if you have lots of applications).
    At any time you can go to the Windows Store page or Apple Store page for ArtRage Vitae to re-install. So long as you're logged in with the same account you purchased with you can install ArtRage Vitae on as many computers as you like, as often as you like. You dont need to register with the ArtRage Members area, and you dont need to keep track of ArtRage serial numbers.
    Here are the links to ArtRage Vitae in the Windows and Apple stores if you ever need to reinstall:
    The Windows Store (if you’re using Microsoft Windows): ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9NJK057NFZCP
    Or the Apple App store (if you’re using Apple MacOS): https://apps.apple.com/us/app/artrag...e/id1532816883

The information you gave only applies if you purchase ArtRage 6 (or earlier) in the ArtRage Store.

Quote Originally Posted by DamienVee View Post
    Hello!
    To register your copy of ArtRage Vitae that you purchased from the Microsoft Store, you will need to follow these steps:

Launch the ArtRage Vitae application on your device.
    Click on the "Help" menu at the top of the screen.
    Select "Register ArtRage Vitae" from the drop-down menu.
    Enter the email address that you used to purchase ArtRage Vitae from the Microsoft Store.
    Enter the product key that was provided to you by the Microsoft Store when you purchased ArtRage Vitae.
    Click on the "Register" button.
    If your registration is successful, you should receive a confirmation message indicating that your copy of ArtRage Vitae has been registered. If you encounter any issues during the registration process, you can contact the ArtRage support team for further assistance.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"