Thread: Importing paintings in Artrage Vitae mobile for Android

Importing paintings in Artrage Vitae mobile for Android

Hi All,

I am working on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus. I experienced no issues exporting a painting, which I opened on my desktop Artrage Vitae. Then I wanted to import that painting back into my tablet. I went to the gallery, clicked the three dots and tried several times to import two different paintings. Neither worked. Nothing happens after selecting the painting. Is there a known issue with importing .ptg files in Android?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by vanenbw View Post
    Hi All,

I am working on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus. I experienced no issues exporting a painting, which I opened on my desktop Artrage Vitae. Then I wanted to import that painting back into my tablet. I went to the gallery, clicked the three dots and tried several times to import two different paintings. Neither worked. Nothing happens after selecting the painting. Is there a known issue with importing .ptg files in Android?

Thanks.
    I had the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy 6 lite. Android did not offer the possibility of opening a ptg file in Artrage. I tried apps settings, no luck. The other direction, tablet to desktop, was no problem.