Thread: Mohamed Salah caricature

Mohamed Salah caricature

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220529-101533~2.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	102371 Mohamed Salah is a Egyptian super star football player who plays for Liverpool FC ..

Hi danny - I was just thinking about you the other day - so glad you haven't deserted us. How are you and your wife?

Well, I should be commenting on your caricature of the football player. Of course, I don't know him but I bet anyone who does will recognise him straight away. Love his hair.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
    Hi danny - I was just thinking about you the other day - so glad you haven't deserted us. How are you and your wife?

Well, I should be commenting on your caricature of the football player. Of course, I don't know him but I bet anyone who does will recognise him straight away. Love his hair.
    Hey. We doing okay. Still bad days of course because losing our child . Thank you for asking,June . Appreciate that... I haven't share so much because I can't share PNG files here. I don't know what's wrong.. The footballer i did is a screenshot. Then I could share it here

Yes, I'm having problems attaching images too. I usually post .jpgs and I have to try both methods multiple times before I eventually have success. I just now tried a .png and eventually, it posted after about 6 or 8 tries. This is not new for me it's been happening for many months.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Hi Danny, I have always had an affinity for caricatures and this is a very good one. I looked up the player and you really nailed him. Great stuff.

I don't really hang here, I just post the occasional painting, so I don't know much about anyone - but I am devastated to hear about the loss of your child. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by jc001 View Post
    Hi Danny, I have always had an affinity for caricatures and this is a very good one. I looked up the player and you really nailed him. Great stuff.

I don't really hang here, I just post the occasional painting, so I don't know much about anyone - but I am devastated to hear about the loss of your child. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
    Thank you for the kind words! I appreciate that

Great work again. And with great good humour too. Lovely

Brett

Quote Originally Posted by Perendale View Post
    Great work again. And with great good humour too. Lovely

Brett
    Thank you!

Your caricatures are fantastic congratulations
    Visit my website here

Quote Originally Posted by sabena View Post
    Your caricatures are fantastic congratulations
    Thank you Sabena!