Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Mohamed Salah caricature

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,056

    Mohamed Salah caricature

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220529-101533~2.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	102371 Mohamed Salah is a Egyptian super star football player who plays for Liverpool FC ..

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,124
    Hi danny - I was just thinking about you the other day - so glad you haven't deserted us. How are you and your wife?

    Well, I should be commenting on your caricature of the football player. Of course, I don't know him but I bet anyone who does will recognise him straight away. Love his hair.
    June.

    Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

    http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

    [My setup: hp 15in laptop, 24in acer 2nd monitor, Huion QK11 wireless drawing tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
    Hi danny - I was just thinking about you the other day - so glad you haven't deserted us. How are you and your wife?

    Well, I should be commenting on your caricature of the football player. Of course, I don't know him but I bet anyone who does will recognise him straight away. Love his hair.
    Hey. We doing okay. Still bad days of course because losing our child . Thank you for asking,June . Appreciate that... I haven't share so much because I can't share PNG files here. I don't know what's wrong.. The footballer i did is a screenshot. Then I could share it here

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,124
    Yes, I'm having problems attaching images too. I usually post .jpgs and I have to try both methods multiple times before I eventually have success. I just now tried a .png and eventually, it posted after about 6 or 8 tries. This is not new for me it's been happening for many months.
    June.

    Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

    http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

    [My setup: hp 15in laptop, 24in acer 2nd monitor, Huion QK11 wireless drawing tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.]

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    22
    Hi Danny, I have always had an affinity for caricatures and this is a very good one. I looked up the player and you really nailed him. Great stuff.

    I don't really hang here, I just post the occasional painting, so I don't know much about anyone - but I am devastated to hear about the loss of your child. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by jc001 View Post
    Hi Danny, I have always had an affinity for caricatures and this is a very good one. I looked up the player and you really nailed him. Great stuff.

    I don't really hang here, I just post the occasional painting, so I don't know much about anyone - but I am devastated to hear about the loss of your child. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
    Thank you for the kind words! I appreciate that

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Aotearoa/New Zealand
    Posts
    84
    Great work again. And with great good humour too. Lovely

    Brett

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Perendale View Post
    Great work again. And with great good humour too. Lovely

    Brett
    Thank you!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Faro, Algarve, Portugal
    Posts
    3,616
    Your caricatures are fantastic congratulations
    Visit my website here

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by sabena View Post
    Your caricatures are fantastic congratulations
    Thank you Sabena!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •