Thread: Is there a non Microsoft Store way to buy and download the Desktop Vitae?

Is there a non Microsoft Store way to buy and download the Desktop Vitae?

Hello all,

I just got a PC with Ubuntu and I want to upgrade to Vitae on Desktop. I'm running into issues with buying on the app store, Linux cannot interact with the store to buy or download. Is there a way to buy Vitae from another source?

Thank you for any help you can offer.

Hello LimeGranade,
    Unfortunately I’m afraid no currently the MS or Apple Stores are the only ways to purchase/download ArtRage Vitae.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

This really sucks, I'm in the same boat. I've been a customer for years, buying each version, but I don't use windows, so I'm SOL. I want to buy Vitae, and would happily buy if I could continue to do it through the ArtRage website like I've done for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. This very much is a "shut up and take my money" situation

Just logged in after a long absence to ask the same thing. I cant stand the Microsoft store and very much prefer to just purchase direct from the website. Thats a bummer, guess I wont be upgrading.

problems with buying from the microsoft sore art rage vitae desktop for windows

Hallo, i'm using window 10 home, but from the microsoft store i'cant buy the program: " art rage vitae desktop for windows". I dont know why... Can you help mi? Thanks

Friend of mine is having the same problem. When she attempts to buy it from the Microsoft store, it just gives her an error and won't let her complete the purchase.