Thread: Layer tool doesn't show layers.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Layer tool doesn't show layers.

Hello all

Please be patient, English is not my first language and it's complicated to explain this issue.
    Also I am a new user so I'm trying my best, excuse me if the question seems silly to you...

I use ArtRage Lite (last full version) with a One by Wacom tablet, and Windows 10.
    Today my "layers" tool does not work at all anymore. I was working on my project and all the layers in the window disappeared.
    Now I have the same issue in all my saved projects or when I try to start a new project..

When I click on the "Layers" button on the right, instead of having a small window with all my layers,
    I have a very tall, white and empty window. I don't have access to any of my layers in any of my projects. If I start a new project, it's the same thing.
    The + button at the bottom of the window has disappeared. I closed the program, restarted the computer, uninstalled and reinstalled the program.
    I am not sure where to look to find a solution, if anyone can help with this issue I would really appreciate it.

Thank you very much,
    Tyanne

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13052022.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	200.7 KB 
ID:	102346
    Last edited by Tyanne; 05-13-2022 at 11:52 PM.