Thread: Montage panel

Montage panel

Hi everyone, I’ve picked up my stylus for the first time in many years and I’m loving it. I m working on a piece for a Christmas present that will made up of many panels. I’m sketching from reference and tracing to ease back into the mode. Let me know what you think. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C52669E3-D12F-4B71-9585-48317D47EA7B.jpeg 
Views:	81 
Size:	225.3 KB 
ID:	102338

well, I think it's a bit too early for Christmas present
    Last edited by cinematik; 05-10-2022 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acker View Post
    Hi everyone, I’ve picked up my stylus for the first time in many years and I’m loving it. I m working on a piece for a Christmas present that will made up of many panels. I’m sketching from reference and tracing to ease back into the mode. Let me know what you think.
    Hi Acker

Welcome back! Those are good and expressive drawings. It takes a while to get your confidence back! Post some more so we can see how your Christmas present is going.

A good start. The sketch is very good - I can definitely see 'movement' in the figures. Not too early for Christmas at all and we hope you will continue to show us as the montage develops.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]