Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Book Cover

Final

Ok, this is how it ended. Someone mentioned the “cliff”, but it is part of the theme. Look close and you can see the cliff is actually a “sentinel” watching over the sea. May wanna read the book 🤔

Great painting with a wonderful mood.

Brett

I like the movement in the white water and especially I like how you have painted the rocks in the water below. Nice work!
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

So far this image has a wind driven feel of calamity, looks good.
    You wrote something about this being related to the 1800's. I would personally add at least one object that identifies with that time period such as some form of architecture or even a boat off in the distance of the sea that looks like the 1800's. The image looks great as is yet I never would have known this was to be used for a book based on a story from the 1800's. The image as is looks timeless. Then on the other hand I have no idea what the story of this book is about, maybe you intended the image to look timeless based on some important part of the story?
    I have a personally designed artwork gallery website at: www.stephenlopiano.com
    There is one section full of pages there under the Digital Artwork category that is devoted entirely to paintings I have created with Art Rage.

Storm and the Hurricane lady

Sorry, everyone! Unfortunately this is not my day job 😂. The cover was painted for my wife’s 2nd book. Attached are the brief ( from my wife), to the finished painting.

Not sure how to attach?

Hopefully this works

Hopefully this uploads!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAACF9CA-31C1-4543-93FA-9F6A1854B2D3.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	314.5 KB 
ID:	102763   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7730AC25-E33C-40CC-9048-CC808FC2430F.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	376.7 KB 
ID:	102762  

7. A beautiful piece of art that showcases the beauty of nature. You have created a realistic yet impressionistic depiction of the scene.
    The overall effect of the painting is bright and fresh, but with a sense of tragedy.