Thread: Import more than one Photoshop brush at once?

Import more than one Photoshop brush at once?

Hello to everyone here!

I bought Artrage6, now there is a larger number of Photoshop brushes to import.
    I can only select one brush at once to add it to the Slicker Spray.
    Is it possible to import more brushes at once?

Greetings!

Hello Evelyne and welcome to the ArtRage forums
    Unfortunately it is one at a time!
    I would also add that it’s just the brush head that AR will import, not the settings of the original brush.
    So, you will have to do some work in the Spray Variation and Settings panes to get a usable brush.
    Even then, because of the differences in functionality between Photoshop and AR, you may not be able to replicate exactly in AR how any given brush worked in PS.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

Welcome Evelyne and hope You will keep the good work.

First, to avoid any confusion , a Photoshop brush file have inside a lot of brushes , some time it arrive to more than one hundred,
    with settings.
    As markw said, the settings are not preserved when you bring in the brush,
    You have to do your own settings , as you like the best.
    I have to say, Art Rage open very slowly if you have too many brushes , that of cause you like to try them all.

One trick . when you live AR, let it on the tool that have the less presets,
    like this it will open quickly.

Another trick :

Look what is inside the abr brush , you can extract the files in a folder,
    take your time and make the choices from your multiple files abr and make one brush with all your good choices.

You can make the choice when you import the brush of cause, you have the choice of what is good for you.

To see the files inside the abr brush you need a free soft abrViewer.NET
    that you can find on Source Forge.

I hope this help .
    "All are about quiet and light." Dany
    Daily Studio Notes , Daniela Ionesco-Fine Art

Depending on the software or application you are utilizing to import brushes. In general, you can import many brushes at once in many digital art and design programs. Nevertheless, depending on the software or app you are using, the precise procedure for importing brushes may change.

To import several brushes, simply follow these general instructions:

In order to import brush files, you must find them. Depending on the brush set you're attempting to import, these files may be in the.abr,.tpl, or.zip formats.

Go to the brush panel or settings of the software or app you are using.
    Look for a brush or brush set import option. This might take the shape of a menu or button.

Choose all of the brush files you wish to import by navigating to their directory.

To add the brushes to your brush panel or library, click "Open" or "Import."

It's vital to keep in mind that some applications or apps can have restrictions on the amount of brushes that can be imported at once or might demand that each brush file be imported separately. For detailed instructions on importing brushes, it is always a good idea to consult the program or app's manual or internet resources.

Quote Originally Posted by mariahcarlberg View Post
    Depending on the software or application you are utilizing to import brushes. In general, you can import many brushes at once in many digital art and design programs. Nevertheless, depending on the software or app you are using, the precise procedure for importing brushes may change.

To import several brushes, simply follow these general instructions:

In order to import brush files, you must find them. Depending on the brush set you're attempting to import, these files may be in the.abr,.tpl, or.zip formats.

Go to the brush panel or settings of the software or app you are using.
    Look for a brush or brush set import option. This might take the shape of a menu or button.

Choose all of the brush files you wish to import by navigating to their directory.

To add the brushes to your brush panel or library, click "Open" or "Import."

It's vital to keep in mind that some applications or apps can have restrictions on the amount of brushes that can be imported at once or might demand that each brush file be imported separately. For detailed instructions on importing brushes, it is always a good idea to consult the program or app's manual or internet resources.
    Thank you for this very detailed guide.