Thread: Just bought Artrage Vitae, wondering what new things, I also have Artrage 6

Just bought Artrage Vitae, wondering what new things, I also have Artrage 6

Also, what brushes are available to import, how does Perspective work, etc

Also, what are the major differences between Artrage 6 and Vitae?

Also, wondering, will Artrage have a perspective tool that is similar to Rebelle's and also perhaps adapt the Pen tool from PS?

Quote Originally Posted by Makkahn28 View Post
    Also, what are the major differences between Artrage 6 and Vitae?
    speed and performance, better support for high-resolution displays, there's a new color mixing set-up with user defined pigment mixing tweaks for real color blending.

you can see the list of new features on artrage.com

Also, wondering, will Artrage have a perspective tool that is similar to Rebelle's and also perhaps adapt the Pen tool from PS?
    not at the moment, but you're welcome to leave feature requests.

I'm not aware how rebelle perspective tool operates. the one artrage provides was introduced in artrage 5, two versions ago, and is described here:

https://www.artrage.com/manuals/grap...n/perspective/
    Last edited by nekomata; 01-05-2022 at 07:51 AM. Reason: grammatical correctness

Thanks.

Wished Artrage had the Perspective Tool Rebelle 4/5/Pro has, as well as Pen Tool from PS, perhaps part of perspective tool for doing anatomy, architecture, even having masking tool from PS, having some elements from Illustrator

Also, wished some Tools to help in basic Animation, from beginner to intermediate lv

So far, this being my fav

Also, wished Artrage Vitae had many different brush types like how Sketchbook Pro has, even choosing Different canvas type like how Rebelle has, and dripping realism like Rebelle

The perspective tool in Rebelle, Unlike Artrage, it's not a Grid, but has 1,2,3 Point perspective, points that can be moved about, and easier to use

But, if used with grid, would create realistic points