Thread: How to upgrade to AR6?

How to upgrade to AR6?

What it says on the tin, I can't seem to find any option to upgrade to version 6 anymore. I go to the member's area and it only shows an advertisement for Vitae that appears clickable but does nothing when I try. I really would just like to upgrade as normal and I don't understand why the only option is to be forced to pay more than Vitae costs right now.

there's no direct upgrade pathway anymore, since artrage 6 is no longer the current version, and all launch and seasonal discounts for that release are now long gone.

you can purchase an artrage 6 license here for $60; you receive the serial number by e-mail, which you later enter at the program launch, and in the members area.

regular artrage 6 price used to be $80. the current price tag stays as long as ver. 6 is being offered.

Thank you for the confirmation and info.

A strong word of caution on the upgrade. On mac at least. This app is now EXTREMELY unreliable. It is constantly crashing. I use fairly large canvas sizes and brushes etc. However I have no insight as to why the constant, every time I use it issues. I have contacted technical support and received what I consider unsatisfactory responses. Such as this is to be expected with a new release. Well the release has been out for a while. I have an issue with owners releasing products of which they are aware of the multiple bug issues. I no longer have confidence in using this app and feel like I've been sold a bill of goods. I'm not sure if the app is under new ownership but I dont recall such major unfixed issues in previous releases. I am a long time user of this app.