Thread: XP Pen + ArtRage 6 Product ID Verification help

Question XP Pen + ArtRage 6 Product ID Verification help

Hi, I recently bought my first digital tablet (XP Pen Artist 13 Gen 2) and was wonder what product ID I'm supposed to enter to get a bundled free copy of ArtRage 6? I entered my XP Pen serial code which I found at the back of my tablet but that doesn't seem to work. I checked XP Pen's page about downloading ArtRage 6 and it just directs me to the website. Should I submit a support request or is there some other ID that I'm supposed to have and enter?

Hello somepleb48 and welcome to the ArtRage forums
    This isn’t something I have ever had to do myself but looking at the ArtRage FAQ page I see it says that the ArtRage activation number should have been supplied to you by the tablet’s manufacturer and so you should contact their customer support.
    AtRage FAQs: https://www.artrage.com/faqs/#
    Scroll down to the section; ArtRage 6 & Earlier > Finding your ArtRage Serial Number. Expand it and see; Received with a Wacom or other graphics tablet or hardware.
    Hope you can get it all sorted soon
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

Hi, thanks for the reply. After reading XP Pen's free software notes more carefully it turns out I could only redeem a lifetime code for one drawing software (which I didn't know and clicked on one of the several other programs offered). I appreciate the quick response, thank you regardless.

Ah, what a shame, sorry to hear that But I hope you do enjoy the free software you did download!

If you want to give AR a try though there is a demo version of AR6 you could try found here: https://www.artrage.com/demos/
    There is no demo of the latest version of AR which is AR Vitae but all of AR6’s functionality still exists in Vitae.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    On Instagram

Thank you, I'll certainly test it out in the coming days. Have a good one.

Artrage site has an unique page of 'Member Area" , Just creat an account there, and you will be able to use your key.
    Last edited by danchun; 12-02-2023 at 04:06 AM.

Question I have a different pc, but I can not find my artrage purchases here

I have an member account and a forum account. For some reason my member account does not work, but my forum account does. I had Artrage( the original), Artrage2, Artrage4 (studio) and Artrage5. The first one, I won on a now 3extinct website . I still use it. I have purchased the others from the Artrage site. I remember I have an account there which lists what Artrage ones I have. Please help!
    Thank you, Barb

Quote Originally Posted by Barb View Post
    I have an member account and a forum account. For some reason my member account does not work, but my forum account does. I had Artrage( the original), Artrage2, Artrage4 (studio) and Artrage5. The first one, I won on a now 3extinct website . I still use it. I have purchased the others from the Artrage site. I remember I have an account there which lists what Artrage ones I have. Please help!
    Thank you, Barb
    Hello Barb,
    Are you sure you are using the right Login details for the Members Area?
    As the Forums and the Members Area can have different Login details, might you have used different Login details for that area of the site when you first registered your copy of ArtRage?
    If you are still unable to find the correct details you would probably need to contact Ambient Design and see if they can help you access your past purchase history.
    You can contact Ambient Design by email here: [email protected]
    Or via the Support webpage here: https://www.artrage.com/get-support/
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    On Instagram

Thank you for your help. My email for the members area is the correct one. I may have changed that password at some point. But I will try both of those ways to contact.
    Barb