Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need help downloading this program from the Microsoft store

I need help downloading this program from the Microsoft store

I just purchased Artrage Vitae for $84. I have no idea how to download my purchase. I am very frustrated. I am afraid I have just thrown away 84 dollars. I have Photoshop and numerous other graphic programs. I have never had these issues. I purchased my software, so where is my link to download?

Hi Violetrose and welcome. Don't worry you have not thrown away $84. Help is at hand (if not from me, from another member). Now I'm trying to remember my process when buying ARV from the Microsoft Store. Firstly you don't see it in your list of programmes?

I tried this just now - go to the Microsoft Store, search for the app ArtRageVitae - as you have already brought this as I have, you should be presented with page which tells you that you own this app and offers to install or open. You can open from here and once open pin to your task bar. You shouldn't have to jump thru these hoops but if it is not showing on your computer this is one way of doing it.

You might get other suggestions as others read your post.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
    Hi Violetrose and welcome. Don't worry you have not thrown away $84. Help is at hand (if not from me, from another member). Now I'm trying to remember my process when buying ARV from the Microsoft Store. Firstly you don't see it in your list of programmes?

I tried this just now - go to the Microsoft Store, search for the app ArtRageVitae - as you have already brought this as I have, you should be presented with page which tells you that you own this app and offers to install or open. You can open from here and once open pin to your task bar. You shouldn't have to jump thru these hoops but if it is not showing on your computer this is one way of doing it.

You might get other suggestions as others read your post.
    Well, I can find where it is in my Microsoft order history. I have tried to click "Open." The only thing that opens is not the program or link to download, but a new page explaining the benefits of the program and what it does, etc. I can get to a spot where it has an install option. Install is grayed out, and all I can click on is cancel. It states I cannot install it because I do not have an appropriate device associated with my Microsoft account. Clear as day, I can literally see that my PC is listed as my device in my Microsoft account. I don't know what more I can do.

At this point I am so frustrated I am crying. Never, ever have I been unable to download software I have paid for. I can clearly see it in my order history, but absolutely no way to download or use it. I click on it in my order history, and it comes up just saying I need to buy it. I already bought it. This makes no sense at all to me.

look here on your pc if it is downloaded you can find it there: c:\Program Files\WindowsApps\
    Sorry for my bad English (I never had English education)

Sooooo, Am I going to get some help here? Microsoft is no help either! No one can help me download a software program I just paid $84 for? No email with a download link, no nothing?

Code:
    No email with a download link, no nothing?
    No

*SIGH* It is NOT downloaded, that is the problem. I have Photoshop, Illustrator, Rebelle, Corel Painter, etc, etc. Numerous plug-ins. I am not stupid. I know how to find programs on my computer just fine. I cannot find where to download the program FROM. The program is not downloaded or installed. I cannot get it after paying for it is the issue. I have been using graphics programs, downloading them, installing them, updating them for YEARS! Never have I paid a company for a program and not gotten it. Where is the download link? Where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by JMMK View Post
    look here on your pc if it is downloaded you can find it there: c:\Program Files\WindowsApps\
    I just looked in the windows apps folder. It is empty.

Last edited by JMMK; 12-07-2021 at 03:17 AM. Reason: link was incorrect