Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My First Experience With Art Rage Vitae

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Lo Piano View Post
    Here's my latest update on this painting after some additional work. I am beginning to believe this painting and thread may continue for at least a year, there is an incredible amount of detail that needs attention in this painting and my time is not 24-7 on improving. Will continue to upload newer images as progress continues.

Here's a 06/23/22 image update with an experimental digital frame added to get an idea for the finished work. Digital custom designed frame added with the use of U-Lead Photo Impact 5, although the entire painting was created with Art Rage Vitae up to this date of 06/23/22 and intend to complete using the same program.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3A2Z4 Marriage of Marie and Henri.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	193.6 KB 
ID:	102431  
    I have a personally designed artwork gallery website at: www.stephenlopiano.com
    There is one section full of pages there under the Digital Artwork category that is devoted entirely to paintings I have created with Art Rage.

June 23, 2022, Alternative 2nd choice for a digital custom frame.

Here is an update of the previous image with a custom frame added to get an idea of how it may look finished. Digital custom designed frame added with U-Lead Photo Impact Version 5. Entire digital painting done with Art Rage Vitae and I have intentions of using only this program until finished.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3A2Z4 Marriage of Marie and Henri 2.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	191.3 KB 
ID:	102433  
    Last edited by Stephen Lo Piano; 06-24-2022 at 07:24 AM.
    I have a personally designed artwork gallery website at: www.stephenlopiano.com
    There is one section full of pages there under the Digital Artwork category that is devoted entirely to paintings I have created with Art Rage.

I can't imagine the patience it took to paint this picture—an outstanding result.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Thats very fine work!

Brett
    Kia whakatōmuri te haere whakamua (“I walk backwards into the future with my eyes fixed on my past”).

Tech stuff: 24" iMac M1: Wacom Intuos Pro L: iPad Pro 12.9"

Great pictures

Beautifully done! Nice to see someone else still using PhotoImpact. It's been my staple over the years although I don't use it quite as much these days.