Thread: What are the Vitae version differences? does it now support blending and color pal.

Question What are the Vitae version differences? does it now support blending and color pal.

I currently have the ArtRage for android version. There were two things I lacked compared to Art Academy: first the possibility to blend colors. You could smudge or blur the canvas, but you could never blend colors on the canva (ex: paint blue and yellow side by side, then blend them together to get green). The second feature I was lacking was the possibility to build up a palette of color. This avoid the need to use the pipette to get a color you already used.

I just discovered that there is a new version called "ArtRAge Vitae" and I am wondering what are the differences with the first version. I am also wondering if there is now color blending and color palette support.

Thank your for any insight

Hello larienna,
    First off, I should say that I don’t have any of the mobile versions of AR, but the web page for ARV Mobile dose say that it now has Real Colour Blending: https://www.artrage.com/artrage-vitae/
    On saving colour pallets though, the web page is saying nothing…
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

There is no palette support. Artrage Vitae mobile is indeed very disappointing. They said bigger canvas but with iPad Pro first Gen 4 GB the maximum size remains the same. it was bigger canvas access for other iPad who had less before. No custom brushes, Artrage Vitae mobile isn't on par with the desktop version.
    Clip studio paint and Paintstorm Studio are full desktop software on tablet.

The mobile version isn't as feature packed as the desktop version but at the same time it cost less than 1/10th of the price. For ideas and doodling when I am away from home it worked really well.
    Gateway Creator Series Laptop, Ryzen 5 4000 Series 8GB DDR4, Vitae + ArtRage 5, Huion Q11K/XP-PEN Artist 12