Thread: Please let this remain an English forum!

Please let this remain an English forum!

Please let this remain an English forum!

If everyone here starts writing in their own language, it becomes unnecessarily full, and unclear! Translate it yourself.

LAAT DE VERTALING NIET AAN DE FORUM LEZER OVER!

DON'T LEAVE THE TRANSLATION TO THE FORUM READER!

I am Dutch myself (and have never learned English) but I always take the trouble to translate it myself!!!!
    Now it is exactly the other way around and it is left to the forum reader!
    Sorry for my bad English (I never had English education)

I understand the sentiment, but artrage comes translated into almost dozen different languages, and some users might be really uncomfortable translating specific art/app related words to avoid loss of their meaning if english is not their native language. I assume when one is posting in their native language, they do it in hopes that another native will see and respond, instead of delegating the web translation of their comments to others...

if artrage community was bigger, having language-specific subforums would have made even more sense, but I'm not sure that will come soon.

p.s.: there's an "ignore user" option accessible from the user profile page for every person posting here if you really find some comments grating, and don't want to join the conversation with the person.
    Last edited by nekomata; 10-20-2021 at 07:13 PM.

Previously, there was always the question and / or the answer "also" in English, so that we all benefit from it.
    Suddenly that was apparently no longer necessary, because there was an answer in one's own language.
    While the forum is not only for yourself, but also for the other forum readers.
    If it's just for yourself, do it with a private message.
    I don't want to ignore a user at all. The only thing I ask is DO IT ALSO IN ENGLISH

Als je geen Engels spreekt zoals ik, haal het dan door een vertaler.
    Heel eenvoudig ik doe dit al jaren en het werkt prima op het forum.

Translated
    If you don't speak English like me, get it through a translator.
    Very simple I have been doing this for years and it works fine on the forum.