Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Evening in Switzerland

as far as i know this is the first picture of a vehicle posted in this gallery,
    really well done,!

Oh I like all those, Maror. The heart in the stone is particularly striking. The tank is very cool too.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

maror- I love that kind of light. It is a kind of dreamlike transition between day and night wherein the artist gets to play with both. I love the ocean and heart, the way you crumbled the asphalt is authentic. I tend not to be a fan of vehicles (especially military) so much although this is well done.

ENCHANTER- speaking of vehicles posted, if you missed xander11's post you should check it out.

http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...opic.php?t=108
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

These are all wonderful! I love the big round gobs of paint in the mountain painting. It looks like you used your thumb to create it. =] And that seascape is so serene, so peaceful. I absolutely marvel at your waves. The froth at their crest as they break is just beautifully done. I'm not a big fan of heart imagery, but that pendant(?) you created is just marvelous! The colours are perfectly blended to make it seem smooth and three dimensional. Lovely work.

- Gita

ohh great comments! i'm excited!

@fashmir

hmmm as my dream to be a concept designer or industrial designer one day i must try to draw some vehicles, sorry !:P

New stuff soon (but in a new thread)

Greez to the best community of the world

wow, maror, all this stuff you've done is great! keep it up!
    i'm a huge sci-fi/fantasy guy, and am actually a bit surprised we haven't seen more vehicles and things.

keep up the awesome work!
    if it's not fun, what's the point?

maror- heh, don't let my ramblings steer you away from anything. Vehicles can be cool, I just prefer other stuff typically. Keep posting 'em! Variety is the spice...
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

he maror you should do a tips and tricks thread of how you did the clouds i really enjoy those, also the texture of the stone like weeks said thats cool!

keep posting maror :3

Gosh Maror, love your painting and the colours used. You feel the strength and power of nature in this piece of art work. Real nice work.Regards,Tony

Really cool Maror!

In a few years time, when I see a chromed red tank, with hearts on it, go trundling past I will know that it was designed by you!
    Luck is infatuated with the efficient.