ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: How to instal ArtRage2 I've got with Wacom Volito2 ?

How to instal ArtRage2 I've got with Wacom Volito2 ?

Hi, yesterday I bought Wacom Volito2 Tablet.

On CD it is bundled ArtRage2, but while I tried to install, it asked me for Registration Key, but I don't have any in documentation from box :-(

Can you help me on this? I haven't found answer neither on your nor Wacom web pages :-(

Thanks,
    Petr

Hi there!

If you have a Volito with ArtRage 2 which came with it on CD, you should find the registration key in small print on the CD case ( It may be called a "serial number" by Wacom.

Also, if you're running Vista, once you've installed ArtRage, be sure to run the "ArtRage Updater" from the ArtRage program group in your Start Menu as there is a necessary update to recognise the tablet under Vista for the Wacom Edition.

Hope that helps!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Hi, thank you for prompt answer. Of course you're right. I must be blind yesterday or something like this :-) On back side of CD envelope is small sticker the Registration Key :-)

Can I have it installed on both my desktop and my notebook as I'll be using tablet with both of them, but of course, only one of them every moment?
    Or once I use the registration key, it will not work on my second computer?

Regards,

Petr

If you want to install ArtRage on an additional computer for your own use at different times, that's no problem. The Wacom Edition will require that the tablet is installed, but otherwise you should be fine.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design