Thread: Art Competitions

Art Competitions

Hello there, I am new here and I want to improve my drawings but at the same time ı want to attend some competitions. I can not find the irrelevant topic so ı open it. Could you help me find to competitions please

Hey, welcome. I am new at here too. ı share 3 competitions with you, I hope that people will continue add competitions announcement.
    LensCulture Black & White Photography Awards 2021
    The competition is organized by the LensCulture, a photography magazine based in Netherlands.
    in Netherlands.
    You may submit a single photos or series (in this case, your submission should work as a group, thematically or aesthetically).
    SERIES PRIZE WINNERS

IGAART 2021

IGA is an airport company based on Turkey, Istanbul
    They want to pieces about Istanbul and Anatolian cultures.
    Open to the entry of all artists under the age of 35,

You can google it and find out the details, if you are only printer the first one is not useful for you ı guess but the second one accept every kinds of art pieces
    Last edited by pelthebigg; 09-17-2021 at 12:08 AM. Reason: ı mispelled

Quote Originally Posted by Manyetha View Post
    Hello there, I am new here and I want to improve my drawings but at the same time ı want to attend some competitions. I can not find the irrelevant topic so ı open it. Could you help me find to competitions please
    Maybe that's not quite on topic, Manyetha, but perhaps you would like to join the Inktober? It's not really a competition, more like a virtual flashmob for artists (pro's and beginners). Prompts and topics for each day can be easily found on Pinterest.
    I believe some of the ArtRage users might join as well.

Just a quick update for someone who could miss it, here are new topics for this year's challenge.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2021promptlist.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	153.0 KB 
ID:	101970
    Unfortunately, I can't link to the rules since I'm not allowed to add any URLs to my post, but they are easy to find.

- liz
    Last edited by freewarden; 09-28-2021 at 11:08 PM. Reason: mistype + added some useful information