Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can't toggle full screen off and on

Whatever Works!

OK, but that could get to be a real 'drag' ooooooh, sorry about that

Your latest is just outstanding!
    Last edited by MAB; 11-04-2021 at 05:36 AM.

A Possible Advantage

The advantage is... clicking the little monitor/arrow icon in the Title bar will allow you to move the screen to your other screen without dragging. If you drag with a mouse with a padded bottom (which means enduring the nuisance of switching from a pen to the mouse each move), you'll probably be OK but if you drag the screen with your pen you will eventually wear a path in your new tablet. I'm speaking from experience

I'm left handed so I use the pen in my left hand and I have got used to using the mouse in my right hand - the best of both worlds. I 'drag' with the mouse so I don't have to put down the pen thus using both hands simultaneously. I can see it would be useful in the situation you describe to use the app,
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Write Left... Left Right!

Of course, you know that us 'lefties' are brilliant Sounds like you are ambidextrous... you can pat your head and rub your tummy at the same time (if you want to look silly).
    Although I write and draw lefty I do most everything else right handed... boy, I am a confused person

I'm setting up new equipment - laptop, 2nd monitor and tablet. Do you think UltraMon will work with Win 11 which I now have?

Windows, Win 11 & UltraMon

What I am finding is that Windows 11 is a bit buggy using some Windows 10 and older software (Make sure you keep up with the latest Windows 11 updates.).
    The major fault I have with UltraMon (at least on my Dell computer) is with the extended monitor Taskbar(s) not 'popping up' automatically on pen/mouse hover, making a 'right click' necessary to bring them up from where the external Taskbar(s) hide. The main (default) monitor Taskbar 'pops up' automatically as it should.

With that said, sending Windows including ArtRage from one monitor to another is a snap by clicking on the small monitor symbol in the upper right Title bar and then on the monitor # I want the Window sent to, takes about 2 seconds and no awkward dragging necessary. Other functions in UltraMon seem to work fine, like the Screen Saver options etc. Also, the few Windows apps that do not show the 'switch screen' icons in the Title bar can be modified in the UltraMon menu settings. It pays to go through the UltraMon settings menu after installation to see all the things it will do. To do that, you set the UltraMon icon to show in your Taskbar then 'right click' on it to bring up the UltraMon menu.

I will try to answer any questions if you need further help.
    Last edited by MAB; 11-19-2021 at 01:38 PM.