Thread: Can't toggle full screen off and on

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Windows, Win 11 & UltraMon

What I am finding is that Windows 11 is a bit buggy using some Windows 10 and older software (Make sure you keep up with the latest Windows 11 updates.).
    The major fault I have with UltraMon (at least on my Dell computer) is with the extended monitor Taskbar(s) not 'popping up' automatically on pen/mouse hover, making a 'right click' necessary to bring them up from where the external Taskbar(s) hide. The main (default) monitor Taskbar 'pops up' automatically as it should.

With that said, sending Windows including ArtRage from one monitor to another is a snap by clicking on the small monitor symbol in the upper right Title bar and then on the monitor # I want the Window sent to, takes about 2 seconds and no awkward dragging necessary. Other functions in UltraMon seem to work fine, like the Screen Saver options etc. Also, the few Windows apps that do not show the 'switch screen' icons in the Title bar can be modified in the UltraMon menu settings. It pays to go through the UltraMon settings menu after installation to see all the things it will do. To do that, you set the UltraMon icon to show in your Taskbar then 'right click' on it to bring up the UltraMon menu.

I will try to answer any questions if you need further help.
    Last edited by MAB; 11-19-2021 at 02:38 PM.