Thread: Artrage Support Form Never Works! I cant redeem upgrade coupon to get Ver 6. Help?

Question Artrage Support Form Never Works! I cant redeem upgrade coupon to get Ver 6. Help?

Artrage website has no phone numbers or emails for support. The link for ''support form'' is non functional and the checkout company hasnt responded either. It glitches on applying a coupon to allow me to get Version 6 half off. Which would be nice to not pay full price. Can anyone help?

We're right in the middle of making a big change to the ArtRage website and a couple of things are in a state of 'flux' (borked).
    Goal is to have everything un-borked shortly.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Thank you for that response. I understand and can be patient. Was just inquiring if it was something like that or if the upgrade coupon had an expiration. Thank you for your reply

Send an email to [email protected] and if necessary I'll give you a special upgrade coupon.

We've also extended the introductory 50% discount on ArtRage Vitae for Windows and MacOS for another month, so if you want to upgrade to ArtRage Vitae now is a good time.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"