Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Windows Store For Vitae

I am extremely disappointed with this boneheaded move on ArtRage's part. I will NOT use the Windows Store. Period. I will stay with ArtRage 4 Pro for now.

If I decide to upgrade, it will be to ArtRage 6 (unlikely, though, since I do not support businesses that do not offer customers options in how they purchase software).

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Lo Piano View Post
    Just looked over the Microsoft Store, Art Rage Vitae will be available for purchase at 50% off at $39.99 until September 30, 2021.
    There WAS such statement at the MS Store.
    Also, banner at artrage.com front page says "LAUNCH SPECIAL 40% off".
    But just now I don't see any discounts in MS Store.
    Just full USD79.99.
    Last edited by Eugene Tsepenuk; 09-12-2021 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Tsepenuk View Post
    There WAS such statement at the MS Store.
    Also, banner at artrage.com front page says "LAUNCH SPECIAL 40% off".
    But just now I don't see any discounts in MS Store.
    Just full USD79.99.
    There was a glitch in the store sale pricing. The 50% discount will be back shortly.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

The Windows Store 50% discount pricing for ArtRage Vitae was restored overnight so we're back to offering ArtRage Vitae for USD $39.99

Thank you for your patience.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

It's not just you The serial number download version is much more appreciated

As far as I can tell, this is the last thread posted to by an Art Rage employee.

What a shame...
    Robert Hopkins

Sometimes, software upgrades can be challenging, especially if there are significant changes to the user interface or functionality. However, it's important to note that the Windows Store provides a convenient way to install and update ArtRage, as well as other apps, on your Windows device.

If you encounter any issues with the Windows Store installation process, you can try the following troubleshooting steps:

Make sure that your device is connected to the internet and that your Microsoft account is up to date.
    Restart your device and try the installation process again.
    Clear the Windows Store cache by typing "wsreset.exe" in the Windows search bar and selecting "Run as administrator".
    Try installing ArtRage from the Microsoft Store website instead of the Windows Store app.
    If you continue to have issues, you can contact the ArtRage support team for further assistance.