Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ArtRage Vitae Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by GRSArts View Post
    I am asking if you can have a keyboard shortcut for ...let's say the Watercolor Brush. I hit the "B" on the keyboard and it brings up the Watercolor Brush. In this way, I can use that on my XP-Pen Monitor bu assigning a key for the Watercolor Brush.That is an easy way of jumping between art tools while drawing/painting.
    Yes, ARV, and past versions of AR, have always allowed tool selection via key command and ships with some already pre-assigned. The pre-assigned ones can also be changed to custom ones if desired.
    To assign commands, in the Menubar go to; Edit > Set Keyboard Shortcuts…
    In the panel that opens expanding a category will show all existing shortcuts for that category.
    To add a shortcut hover the cursor over the entry in the left column and click the ‘+’ icon that appears.
    To change an entry, hover over the existing shortcut shown in the right column; click the ellipsis icon to edit/change the shortcut or click the ‘x’ icon to remove the shortcut.
    Also at the top of the Shortcuts panel is a menu icon, clicking this will allow you to export/import a backup file of all existing shortcuts.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

Talking

That's it. Right under my nose. Thank you. So now I will upgrade to Vitae from Version 6.
    The past is history, the future is a mystery, all you have is the present

Just Joined

Hello, I just joined this Community!

Hello, the TheWillowArtist, and a warm welcome. I hope to see more of you in the forum.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Quote Originally Posted by AndyRage View Post
    Moving to the Windows and Apple App stores is already benefiting our customers. We've had virtually no customers reporting problems purchasing and installing ArtRage Vitae through the two App Stores.
    You have no idea how many support requests we previously got from customers who had difficultly with serial numbers, installers, updates and fixes.
    I do appreciate some people dont want to use the Windows Store. For those people we're continuing to offer ArtRage 6 for sale (at a reduced price) and will continue to offer free technical support as we've always done.
    We still offer free technical support for ArtRage 2. We will continue to offer support for all versions of ArtRage.
    Maybe my experience was an exception, but I had a terrible time getting my payment processed. Neither chat help nor telephone support could solve the problem. Only after installing a PIN in the account settings of my computer did the Microsoft Store finally function for me. Having an account with a password was not enough. For some reason, I had to figure this out by myself, or rather stumble into the solution.

Sorry you had problems but good for you - you figured a way around it. I had no problems but many say they have experienced them. Strange that it's rather hit or miss.
    June.

And try to ease the way
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyRage View Post
    Moving to the Windows and Apple App stores is already benefiting our customers. We've had virtually no customers reporting problems purchasing and installing ArtRage Vitae through the two App Stores.
    You have no idea how many support requests we previously got from customers who had difficultly with serial numbers, installers, updates and fixes.
    I do appreciate some people dont want to use the Windows Store. For those people we're continuing to offer ArtRage 6 for sale (at a reduced price) and will continue to offer free technical support as we've always done.
    We still offer free technical support for ArtRage 2. We will continue to offer support for all versions of ArtRage.
    Bit late to the party here. I got a wild hair to upgrade to see whats new as I'm still using AR5. Was very surprised and very dissappointed to find that Vitae is only available on the MS Store. I agree with others... that just obliterated any chances of me upgrading to Vitae or any version that is exclusive to the MS store. Kind of amazed you guys havent stepped up to bat here and made it available in both the MS Store and here considering how many people have significant reservations about this. As others have stated, the MS store is pretty well universally hated. Anyways, wish you guys luck. I'll be sticking with AR5 for now and going with a competing product when I feel AR5 isnt doing it for me anymore.

Cool MS Store is Fine

New user here, and aside from the question I posted on the Technical forum about Browse Content Folders, I'm enjoying Art Rage Vitae more than I thought I would. I'm mainly a Corel Painter user but needed something that would work on a Surface Pro 8. So far, it's worked well on my desktop (Wacom Cintiq) and my Surface. I'm pleasantly surprised by how well the app handles oil painting!

I'm one of the people who had no issues buying ARV using the Microsoft Store and actually prefer the convenience.

Pleased to read you had a good experience. Nice to see a positive comment.
    June.

And try to ease the way
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.