Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: ArtRage Vitae Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by kris_lap View Post
    Wait. there is a Windows Artrage Vitae demo ?
    Can't find it on Mac. I have no choice but being it from App Store.

you're right, there's no mac demo for artrage vitae. we are a bit left out with the ability to try this release out before committing to buying a copy.

The App Store logic is you can buy and ask a refund in 14 days (in Europe) if you don't like the software. But I don't know if the artrage team is aware that this "tryout' Appstore refund can prevent you for really buying the software later. Yes I was already in this situation once. if you, let's say, change your mind or save some cash for truly buying the software. Not an easy and valid tryout option for me. I'm out.
    Last edited by kris_lap; 12-15-2021 at 11:51 AM.

I've purchased AR Vitae so I'm up to date with the latest from Andy and the team at Ambient. I want to know how I can find the executable so I can make a desktop shortcut. I use my windows 10 toolbar as a place to organize my software into categories. For that I need a regular old shortcut.
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

Hello Fashmir. Mine is here.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2021-12-21 092438.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	102127
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Hi! Thanks Enug!
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

can't buy Art rage for windows

Hello,

I'm a Corel painter user and art rage for android. Was trying to buy vitae .
    I'm behind a VPN for safety. What is the problem ? It never hand shakes so i can pay for it or download it ...

Quote Originally Posted by metabit View Post
    Hello,

I'm a Corel painter user and art rage for android. Was trying to buy vitae .
    I'm behind a VPN for safety. What is the problem ? It never hand shakes so i can pay for it or download it ...
    You can't turn off your VPN for two minutes to make the purchase? Are you on the run or perhaps have bounty hunters after you? There's nothing about buying from the MS store that requires accessing it via vpn.

I have had ArtRage through a lot of versions. The one thing I would like and wondering in Vitae, is there finally any keyboard shortcut keys for the tools? I use a drawing monitor and would like to be able to use the shortcut keys.
    The past is history, the future is a mystery, all you have is the present

Hello GRSArts
    Are you asking if you can adjust a tools individual controls, as found in the Settings panel, via key commands?
    If so, then sadly that is not currently possible.
    If that's not what you were asking could you perhaps elaborate a bit more...
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

I am asking if you can have a keyboard shortcut for ...let's say the Watercolor Brush. I hit the "B" on the keyboard and it brings up the Watercolor Brush. In this way, I can use that on my XP-Pen Monitor bu assigning a key for the Watercolor Brush.That is an easy way of jumping between art tools while drawing/painting.
    The past is history, the future is a mystery, all you have is the present