Quote Originally Posted by GRSArts View Post
I am asking if you can have a keyboard shortcut for ...let's say the Watercolor Brush. I hit the "B" on the keyboard and it brings up the Watercolor Brush. In this way, I can use that on my XP-Pen Monitor bu assigning a key for the Watercolor Brush.That is an easy way of jumping between art tools while drawing/painting.
Yes, ARV, and past versions of AR, have always allowed tool selection via key command and ships with some already pre-assigned. The pre-assigned ones can also be changed to custom ones if desired.
To assign commands, in the Menubar go to; Edit > Set Keyboard Shortcuts…
In the panel that opens expanding a category will show all existing shortcuts for that category.
To add a shortcut hover the cursor over the entry in the left column and click the ‘+’ icon that appears.
To change an entry, hover over the existing shortcut shown in the right column; click the ellipsis icon to edit/change the shortcut or click the ‘x’ icon to remove the shortcut.
Also at the top of the Shortcuts panel is a menu icon, clicking this will allow you to export/import a backup file of all existing shortcuts.