Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ArtRage Vitae Thoughts

NiceUpgrade, but ...

I don't like Artrage installing itself in WindowsApps folder. I also bought the MineCraft game from Microsoft, the game is not in the Apps folder either.

I would like to use Artrage64.exe with a 3D program, with 3DCoat as PaintingEditor. But have zero access. WindowsApps is locked by the system.

I don't like Artrage installing itself in WindowsApps folder.

I would like to use Artrage64.exe
    I completely agree with this
    Sorry for my bad English (I never had English education)

I even I don't know how I should deinstall AR Viatae, if we get Artrage 8 e.g. in 2-3 years and If I have the same systemconfiguration.

Vitae == Latin for 'Life'

Hi, got me a Wacom tablet and am strongly considering to buy ArtRage. Would also like to use it on my work notebook but on our company machines (like probably most bigger companies) the Microsoft Store ist blocked. Is there a way to buy and download the installer that just normally? Thanks!

Hi NaN and welcome. ArtRage Vitae is only available through the Microsoft store but you can download a demo of ArtRage6. You can compare the functions of Vitae and AR6 and see if you can live with the differences. I must admit the only advantage I have personally found with Vitae is the larger brush sizes.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
    Hi NaN and welcome. ArtRage Vitae is only available through the Microsoft store but you can download a demo of ArtRage6. You can compare the functions of Vitae and AR6 and see if you can live with the differences. I must admit the only advantage I have personally found with Vitae is the larger brush sizes.
    Hi, thanks for the hint that the old version is still available normally! Will have a look!

Quote Originally Posted by Aledin View Post
    I'm confused on what Artrage Vitae is. Is it the heir of Artrage 6 or is there still going to be an Artrage 7 one day?
    If so, what is so different in Vitae compared to the Artrage X line and in what way the 2 will differ in the long run?
    Thank you
    I created a video that spotlights the 5 main differences in Vitae from Artarge 6. This should help you decide if you want to use it or not.

Abba Studios Portfolio

Just Create - My blog about creating comics and graphic novels

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Sim View Post
    As someone who just purchased Artrage 6 a few weeks ago, it seems that I am now being asked to pay once more for what (for my needs) is almost the same program as I already have. I have tried out the demo version on Win 10, and see no obvious (to me) new features which would encourage me to buy this.

Have I understood this correctly? I personally have no need for a canvas-sharing system.
    I created a video that spotlights the 5 main differences in Vitae from ArtRage 6. This should help you decide if you want to use it or not

Abba Studios Portfolio

Just Create - My blog about creating comics and graphic novels

no demo on Mac

Wait. there is a Windows Artrage Vitae demo ?
    Can't find it on Mac. I have no choice but buying it from App Store.
    Last edited by kris_lap; 12-15-2021 at 11:40 AM.