Quote Originally Posted by cow View Post
You should strongly reconsider the move to the Windows Store. No one likes it one bit (well, maybe except the uninformed who don't know what awaits them). I'll personally never use it because it's a total garbage fire I've had the misfortune to struggle with a few times before arriving at the conclusion that I'll never touch it again. So any product exclusive to that store/account system is dead to me, sorry. Happy ArtRage 6 customer here, but I can't support your business going forward like this.

Do you really think a regular installer and a license key is too much for painting enthusiasts and professionals? How do you think we deal with setting up pen displays and drivers? And somehow you think the MS Store is an actual selling point? It's a deterrent if anything.

Kindly reconsider, so that we can keep supporting ArtRage going forward. I have other options I use and I can stick with those and ArtRage 6. But I like using a variety of programs and will support quality software like ArtRage as long as it is sold and licensed sensibly.

Thank you.
Could not agree with you more. I have no problem with installers, serial numbers, drivers or building my own computers from scratch. ArtRage is a fantastic app, too bad Ambient Design is going the Microsoft route.