Thread: Artrage Vitae Mac

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Artrage Vitae Mac

Hi,

it is very unclear is Artrage Vitae is a companion app or the future of Artrage.
    Is there a demo available please ?

Keep up the good work

I'm a little confused too - however when I went into the MS store it brought up my desktop in the list of devices. So judging by that I think that this maybe the new ArtRage. I guess Andy will explain when he sees how confused we are.

Something I would like clarified - The email from Andy Quotes $39.50 as the discounted upgrade but the MS store has the discounted price at $59.97? I'm wondering if prices quoted are in US or AUD $'s
    Last edited by Enug; 08-05-2021 at 06:50 PM.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

At least on the Windows Store there is a free demo version. So I think there will also be one for the MAC. Haven't tested it yet, so I'am still confused too. I thought ArtRage Vitae would be a mobile app? So it's not clear to me if it would work for me as desktop user, and if it would have any advantages for me. Or will it be the only universal ArtRage for the future? Think it needs a better communication.

I tried to download the free trial but I can't find it. My 7day trial is now down to 6 days and 21hrs - so where is it? And the ref to XBox is a mystery - do you have to have Xbox in order to install?

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 1729
Size:  29.2 KB

Name:  cap.JPG
Views: 1670
Size:  25.2 KB
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

I'm afraid I can't help you with this, June. In fact I have XBox installed, but I never used it. Thought it was only for gaming and wasting time in dumb social networks. And I'm afraid I will not have enough time during the next days to savour the time the trial version offers me.

I am also confused (but for PC) . I just bought it a few weeks ago, a little annoying if I bought it and a new version instantly comes out.

I actually removed windows store app package from my computer and don't have a Microsoft account so the platform change is a annoying.