Thread: Travail du moment.

Wink Travail du moment.

Bonjour à tous, j'utilise artrage, pas fréquemment mais souvent. J'aime tout ce qui touche à la 3 D (et plus généralement le digital painting), et mon logiciel de prédilection est Zbrush. J'essaye d'être un Character Artist. Passer directement à la sculpture pose beaucoup de problèmes! Donc, d'abord faire un dessin, rapide, pour mettre sur papier l'idée, peut grandement servir. Artrage permet ça! Et c'est génial. Je ne suis pas dessinateur donc vous m'excuserez si ce que je poste n'est pas de la haute qualité. Je profite de votre forum pour à la fois avoir des avis et pour progresser avec un suivi par une communauté. Pas être seul quoi!

C'est toujours un plus de partager.
    Voilà le premier concept qui va être modéliser en 3D (juste la tête):
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Planchestepbustepoikos.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	139.4 KB 
ID:	101827Click image for larger version. 

Name:	concept2bLOcouleur2prweb.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	101828

Good day! Great job, although you wrote that you are not a designer, but I am sure that you have a successful future. You can work as a freelancer or join the team of professionals at Bold Web Agency.
    Last edited by PhillipDine; 08-25-2021 at 07:06 PM.

Name:	alien.png 
Views:	121 
Size:	431.8 KB 
ID:	101954

Name:	Myconideetlunedessinfinalweb.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	139.5 KB 
ID:	101955

I would like to thank TNArtist for his last youtube video, referenced on artrage "le site artrage". I was able to practice his style last night. I put in link his video as well as what I realized. The character is taken from one of my art sculptures. Ah yes, this head has taken shape in 3D, I will show it to you too, but I think to stop there, I am looking for a design that corresponds better.

Coming back to that last painting, the use of stencils is just handy. It is a shame, however, that on arching there is no dynamic mode regarding the size of the brushes, when you zoom in or out. Have the choice to keep the size or to match the size to the canvas (the latter is the arching mode). Otherwise so practical this application.