Thread: Brad Marchand caricature -Boston Bruins

Brad Marchand caricature -Boston Bruins

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marchand klar.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	178.2 KB 
ID:	101742Canadian Brad Marchand. One of my favourite hockey players..

If he was a more redheaded he would look just like my brother-in-law. Very good again. I sure hope you're gaining a reputation in hockey circles and beyond. Very clever portraits.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    If he was a more redheaded he would look just like my brother-in-law. Very good again. I sure hope you're gaining a reputation in hockey circles and beyond. Very clever portraits.

Thank you! :-)

And he is from my hometown. I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia and Brad is from Hammond Plains which is a community within Halifax. Matter of fact Brad's father owns a construction company that built my brother house.

Great tribute to Brad!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kenmo View Post
    And he is from my hometown. I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia and Brad is from Hammond Plains which is a community within Halifax. Matter of fact Brad's father owns a construction company that built my brother house.

Great tribute to Brad!!!
    He is my favourite Bruins.. what a player.. And he is so funny also.. I did this one for a Canadian friend from Ontario...and a Boston friend..Great to know that there are more then just me here who likes hockey :-)... A guy named Leavold is going to help me with making contact with Marchand. I hope we succeed.. That would be so much fun.
    Last edited by danny72; 06-21-2021 at 04:04 PM.

I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia and started following NHL hockey in 1968. Since 1968 I've been a fan of the St Louis Blues who won the Stanley Cup in 2019. I was so excited to see Alex Pietrangelo presented the Cup by Gary Bettman.

I played recreational hockey until about 15 years ago. I am 67 years old now. Love the sport.

Your caricatures would look awesome on the cover of a hockey magazine.

I recall Peanuts creator Charles Schulz was a huge hockey fan and played the game into his 80s.

In the 1960s & 70s I used to read a lot of hockey and hot rod magazines and a caricature by Schulz of Gordon "Red Baron" Berenson of the St Louis Blues appeared on a hockey magazine.

I wish I also had that magazine cover.