Thread: Making You Tube videos from Art Rage Script

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Making You Tube videos from Art Rage Script

Artist using Art Rage for teaching. Trying to learn how to make video from the script files. Ideas appreciated. thanks.

Hi bbuckrell!

I don't think that the script files are the best choice for making videos of your workflow. They are more made to automatize tasks. Not sure if it would even work to make videos outoff them. I think you should use a screen recording/capturing software for it. There are many programs of that kind on the market. Also free ones. Possibly there is already one on your computer. Depending on what operating system you use. For example OBS Studio, Camtasia Studio or Cam Studio.
    Last edited by Somerset; 05-09-2021 at 06:37 PM.

I think the idea is to record your painting as a script and then use screen recording software to capture the script playback so you can narrate as the painting paints itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Somerset View Post
    Hi bbuckrell!

I don't think that the script files are the best choice for making videos of your workflow. They are more made to automatize tasks. Not sure if it would even work to make videos outoff them. I think you should use a screen recording/capturing software for it. There are many programs of that kind on the market. Also free ones. Possibly there is already one on your computer. Depending on what operating system you use. For example OBS Studio, Camtasia Studio or Cam Studio.
    That is very helpful many thanks.

That is very helpful. Thanks.