Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
Hi Kenmo. I save my Toolboxes into folder from which I can load them when setting up the next painting. As I have been using the same canvas for most of my latest paintings I have saved the canvas shortcut to my desktop as a .ptg(it's named "my fav canvas" so when I open AR the toolbox will be loaded. If I want a different brush etc. I can edit from there. So that particular toolbox will be in my toolbox folder and also stored in my fav canvas. I don't keep individual toolboxes - just the one mentioned here and another with my favourite watercolour brushes, etc. I have made a stencil of my sig and store that in the toolbox too.

I hope that isn't as clear a mud! Of course I have to rename the canvas so that I can keep the original shortcut. Just counting I find that I have 13 tools/presets stored with the canvas. Not counting colours as they vary too much.

PS. looks like the Workbench was only in version 4 so things might be a little confusing reading the manual for that version.
Great tip. I was wondering why I could not get into Workbench mode. After spending 30+ years as server admin and reading through volumes of technical documentation the ArtRage doc on Toolsets ranks as one of the most confusing and you've explained why.

Cheers & thanks for the reply...