Thread: Chára -Boston Bruins caricature

Chára -Boston Bruins caricature

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210323_205115_274.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	211.5 KB 
ID:	101380 Chára is 44 years old.. Still playing in the NHL . He is a big guy. 206 cm . Without his skates

I would think that being 44yo he would have retired a long while back. Good to hear he is still holding his own in a world of professional athletes. I always thought hockey was hard on the body.

Anyway, another prize caricature. Well done.

I have to say I look at these guys and imagine what they would look like back 1500 or more years ago with spears and battle axes and whatnot. Peacetime. You've got to love it.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Another great image Danny. The details on his helmet are very impressive. What are the main tools you use in your caricatures?
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
    Another great image Danny. The details on his helmet are very impressive. What are the main tools you use in your caricatures?
    Thank you June! The main tool is airbrush.. Some spots I blur.. and one layer.(in the beginning only the sketch on top. )

Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
    Thank you June! The main tool is airbrush.. Some spots I blur.. and one layer.(in the beginning only the sketch on top. )Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210321_134650_924.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	320.0 KB 
ID:	101381The roughly done sketch

Thanks for the info Danny.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    I would think that being 44yo he would have retired a long while back. Good to hear he is still holding his own in a world of professional athletes. I always thought hockey was hard on the body.

Anyway, another prize caricature. Well done.

I have to say I look at these guys and imagine what they would look like back 1500 or more years ago with spears and battle axes and whatnot. Peacetime. You've got to love it.

This one is tough.. I love the game of hockey. It isn't that bad no more as before with all the fighting. Civilization is in there in today's hockey