Thread: A Crescent Ridge

Cool A Crescent Ridge

Attempt at utilizing some of the nice features included with Art Rage 6: Sticker Spray/Nature Stamps- Leaves, Custom Brush/Textures- Soft and Rough Foliage, Custom Brush/Rough Foliage, Sticker Spray/Nature Stamps- Shrub Brush and Sticker Spray/Nature Stamps- Tree Shrub. Playing around with these Art Rage 6 Features provides some good tools for landscape and/or seascape painting.

This and another image I included in the Art Rage Gallery yesterday entitled "A Private Peninsula" were a couple of unfinished images I started months ago and got round to working on this past week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A Crescent Ridge.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	390.9 KB 
ID:	101308  
    I have a personally designed artwork gallery website at: www.stephenlopiano.com
    There is one section full of pages there under the Digital Artwork category that is devoted entirely to paintings I have created with Art Rage.

Wow. AR 1. That goes back a ways for sure!

Neat stuff Steven.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

The Art Rage 1 writing is simply something that appears every time I make a post, part of my set up for posting here at Art Rage forums.

This "A Crescent Ridge" painting was done with Art Rage 6.
    I have a personally designed artwork gallery website at: www.stephenlopiano.com
    There is one section full of pages there under the Digital Artwork category that is devoted entirely to paintings I have created with Art Rage.