Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Max Friberg caricature.. Swedish ice hockey player

Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
    Thank you Danny for replying it must be so very hard for you both to lose a child - my heart goes out to you.
    Thank you!

I know what the loss of a loved one can do to you and how it affects your life and how you fill it.
    My loss of my wife a few years back took me away from the computer and our beloved art rage.
    Thankfully for me life is good again and I wish you all the best.

Quote Originally Posted by danny72 View Post
    . . .We lost our son Simon just 8 years old because of a brain tumor in November... His fight just took 5 weeks and I haven't be able to do much work..Just started to picking up a little bit of the things I like to do now. . .
    Oh, no. . . that's dreadful. My deepest condolences. I'm amazed you can focus at all. Bless you and your family at this time of tragedy. I hope painting is starting to help free you up, however it may. Please be well.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Oh, no. . . that's dreadful. My deepest condolences. I'm amazed you can focus at all. Bless you and your family at this time of tragedy. I hope painting is starting to help free you up, however it may. Please be well.
    We try.. life goes on. We need to make the best of it.. Thank you for the kind words

Quote Originally Posted by limey-g View Post
    I know what the loss of a loved one can do to you and how it affects your life and how you fill it.
    My loss of my wife a few years back took me away from the computer and our beloved art rage.
    Thankfully for me life is good again and I wish you all the best.
    Thank you!