Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Max Friberg caricature.. Swedish ice hockey player

Max Friberg caricature.. Swedish ice hockey player

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210307_155209_692.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	275.8 KB 
ID:	101273 I wanted to draw him for a while.. His eyes are like this by the way. Not a drawing failure. He looks like that ..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210308-151812~2.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	101274 sketch of this painting..
    Last edited by danny72; 03-09-2021 at 03:20 AM.

Although not into hockey I really like the detail and colours in your work.
    Love to know the process for your work to get things so sharp.
    Limey-g

Quote Originally Posted by limey-g View Post
    Although not into hockey I really like the detail and colours in your work.
    Love to know the process for your work to get things so sharp.
    Limey-g
    Thank you limey-g... It's mostly the airbrush tool I use. One layer. But in the beginning I have the sketch on a different layer.. Its hard to explain here how I get this result.. Many hours for this one..

Welcome back Danny! Missed your caricatures. This one's great. You've not lost any quality in your absence. Great job!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Welcome back Danny! Missed your caricatures. This one's great. You've not lost any quality in your absence. Great job!

Thank you DAkey! :-) I haven't been drawing much lately. We lost our son Simon just 8 years old because of a brain tumor in November... His fight just took 5 weeks and I haven't be able to do much work..Just started to picking up a little bit of the things I like to do now. I have been doing paintings in acrylics the last two months..

So sad Danny. I too had missed you and saw your latest caricature last night and came in just now and saw your reply to Mr.Akey. There is nothing I can say except I am so sorry you have lost your young son. You and your family are in my prayers. God Bless!
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
    So sad Danny. I too had missed you and saw your latest caricature last night and came in just now and saw your reply to Mr.Akey. There is nothing I can say except I am so sorry you have lost your young son. You and your family are in my prayers. God Bless!
    Thank you Enug! Before the 8 of October 2020 we thought that we had a healthy son.. efter it went really quick.. First his eyes,then his right side of his body wouldn't function.. The placement of his tumor was in his brainstam.. The doctors could not do anything... Then he received bleedings and end his life (13 November)... We are still in chock.. It's horrible.. Simon was my wife's only child.. So unfair.. We miss him so much. Can't tell how much.. It hurts so unbelievably much..

I have no words that are adequate Danny. The loss of a child is perhaps the worst loss of all.
    You and your family are in all our thoughts and prayers.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

Thank you Danny for replying it must be so very hard for you both to lose a child - my heart goes out to you.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Quote Originally Posted by markw View Post
    I have no words that are adequate Danny. The loss of a child is perhaps the worst loss of all.
    You and your family are in all our thoughts and prayers.
    Thank you! I appreciate that