Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

I like this one, I really like the colours and the textures in the ears.

Geoff

You definitely have sense of direction in subject matter for your images used in digital painting.
    Your are on your way to mastering this subject matter through attempts that are improving in technique and quality.
    I have a personally designed artwork gallery website at: www.stephenlopiano.com
    There is one section full of pages there under the Digital Artwork category that is devoted entirely to paintings I have created with Art Rage.

I really like the areas of colors you're introducing into the fur like with the blue. It adds a lot of interest and it's just subtle enough to enhance and not pull attention too much. It feels like it could be reflecting a bit of hue from somewhere so it fits quite nicely like well seasoned food, where the spices should bring out the natural flavors of the main ingredient.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream