Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fox Face

Fox Face

Foxes were introduced to Australia in the early days - they are a menace but still beautiful!

Name:  fox faceAR.jpg
Views: 2350
Size:  145.8 KB
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

I really like this June, such strong colours

Thanks Geoff. It's become very quiet around here. A lot looking - 476 but only three members alas.
    June.

And try to ease the way
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.

Quiet is an understatement. I think many people don't comment because of not feeling qualified to say anything. I've heard that voiced in the past. I miss the early days that were very dynamic. But if there's only one person or two posting work with any consistency it doesn't encourage more.

Anyway, it's a lovely fox. Yes, they do have a bad reputation. But they probably help keep the rodents down a bit. We don't have them locally. We have coyotes and such. I love your colors and you're really going to town with fur these days.

Good stuff, June!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I must admit if it wasn't for you and Geoff, I would not bother posting. I post over on Deviantart and while I get plenty of affirmations I don't feel like I "know" anyone as there's no conversation as such.
    June.

And try to ease the way
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
    I must admit if it wasn't for you and Geoff, I would not bother posting...
    Now that would be a great loss to us all here June
    It's sadly true these forums are much quieter than once they were, but from all us regulars here, you are a much valued contributor to these forums and they would be the poorer without you.
    I for one always look forward to seeing your paintings
    Not only for there own sake but it's also been great watching you grow as an artist on this forum over the years too
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

Thank you Mark for the kind words. I was feeling a bit 'crabby' from lack of sleep. A problem for me. Of course I wouldn't stop posting but it feels like I'm posting too often and there is no one there - however we get 4/5hundred visitors each day so some are looking.

Right onto the next one!
    June.

And try to ease the way
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

I know what you mean about like of postings, back in 2011 or there about we had a really active site and even the after nine area was really busy.
    I went missing when my first wife developed cancer and I became too busy and troubled to even think about Artrage.

It's not that I require comments on my posts - I miss the interaction between members. However, I guess people move on to other things and other interests. Looking back over the pages, it seems it was a very lively forum even before I joined. Mr. Akey has been here thru thick and thin!

I'm sorry Geoff to hear of your wife's sickness - I don't think I knew of you until fairly recently.
    June.

And try to ease the way
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

Thanks for the kind words. Fortunately there was always at least a couple persons posting -- MacPloos for one, and in rich times, many more. The thought had occurred to me that my posting was a bit pointless. But it was stimulating, and right now I'm loving your guy's work and phenomenal progress. It's been worth sticking around for and that's the truth of it.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream