I just bought Artrage and I'm enthusiastic about this product, mostly for its oil color mixing quality.

Feature request: I really miss scrubby zoom (hold Z and drag the pen, like in Photoshop or in Rebelle).

---

bug report: if I paint with quick strokes, sometimes ArtRage seems to miss the movement and only paints a dot.

Name:  Jbtxs00.png
Views: 1785
Size:  124.7 KB

These are exacly the same stokes, but ArtRage seems to miss the movement most of the time. This problem was very serious, until I enabled "use realtime stylus" in the options. Then the problem almost disappeared, but not completely. Sometimes it still happens:

Name:  cZnYPqa.png
Views: 1774
Size:  79.3 KB
Is this a bug? it's forcing me to move the hand slower than I would like...

---

Reference window - bug report: The pan icon

Name:  XF3cF3K.png
Views: 1428
Size:  21.5 KB

doesn't seem to work properly. the mouse pointer (even if hidden while dragging) seems to get stuck on the screen edge while panning, so I can't pan to see all the picture. This is very painful...

----

Reference window - feature request: I feel there shouldn't be a pan icon at all. I miss being able to pan the reference image by right mouse dragging , and zoom the reference image by mouse wheel (like in Rebelle). Currently, these actions move the reference window itself, which instead should IMHO be done by dragging a titlebar (or the pin).

---

Another slight issue I have is that the color picker is rotated WRT photoshop: saturation is to the right in photoshop

Name:  jDaQipq.png
Views: 1749
Size:  32.2 KB

but is to the top in ArtRage:

Name:  TzN10Dk.png
Views: 1650
Size:  50.3 KB

Consider that people often switch to and from ArtRage and Photoshop, so it is painful if these frequently used things change position.

I think that's all for now. Thanks for your attention