I am currently using a 3rd gen iPad and Ios ArtRage. The iPad is just too small. I have an iMac with latest OS and a Windows laptop, running Windows 7, both running ArtRage 4.5. Both large computers run very well as currently configured, using a digital tablet. I am considering jumping into the pen display configuration. I have been looking at a 20 inch and a 22 inch Huion pen display. I don't want spend money unnecessarily but I do need to move up and get off the iPad. I am legally blind so a large work area is very important. My Mac has a 27 inch screen and I can connect the laptop to a 50 inch TV. My question is, is the 2 inch difference between the two displays of great significance or could I get by with the 20 inch and not effect my situation in a major way? I know this is probably a matter of choice but hearing from members who may have faced a similar situation would be a great help to me. I look forward to hearing from any members who can/will provide some suggestions. Thanks to all who have taken the time to read this and who are willing to provide any helpful recommendations.

Best Regards,

Phestus