Thread: Brushtailed Possum

Brushtailed Possum

We have a family of these possums living in a large pine tree in our front yard. They have just finished the last of our grapefruit. We had plenty so didn't mind sharing. This one is eating an orange.

Name:  Brushtailed PossumAR.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  109.0 KB
    Last edited by Enug; 02-06-2021 at 02:12 AM.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Very nice indeed, love the way the orange looks so delicious and juicy.
    The possum has some interesting shades to it.
    We have plenty of possums here in Canada although ours have different colours to yours likely because of climate
    Geoff

Yeah, our possums are light gray. I love possums. Along with the feral cats, they came with the house. They wanted to be pets too but they couldn't be. I blame the wretched class system. . . Progress will be made, and if I'm elected king of the wildlife, I shall make changes. . . but I digress. . .

Very clever painting, Jean. You can make a snoot go any which-a-way when they're chowing down on a tasty treat.

Like Limey-G pointed out, that orange is great. It has a peel. and such appeal it has. Also ours have long semi-hairless tails that are like flesh colored whippy cords.

Your saturation levels are wonderful. And of course, he looks cuddly and adorable. Sweet pic.

Last edited by D Akey; 02-06-2021 at 04:38 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream