Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Who could resist? All the usual tools but perhaps more airbrushing, layers and blurring.

Name:  Blue yyesAR.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  118.0 KB
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Wow. Your background just massively stepped up what were already insanely good paintings. This meshes gorgeously.

As for the cute-as-a-button (who ever came up with that saying anyway?) subject, I love this angle. The cat just looks so curious and innocent (you think you have us fooled, don't you kitty?).

The background, fur, and eyes are at just the right compliment to really pop.

Amazing! It looks so realistic, so tactile, that I must sneeze, because of my damned allergy against those adorable little animals. Really good work!

Stunning!! Those eyes!

The work comes alive with no distractions from a busy textured background.

What's more is that you show case your skill in your background as well by choice of color and soft gradients.

BTW: In your other works, did you keep the background in a separate editable (or replaceable) layer?

Thanks Krigen, Somerset and DO for your generous comments. I really appreciate them.

Yes DO - all my backgrounds are on a separate layer so they can be changed if that's what you were thinking.
    June.

And try to ease the way
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.

I'm looking forward to all your postings, your inspiration is inspiring, and as Joseph Campbell said "a vital life vitalizes"!

He is a grand little fellow you painted there, you will of course have to update the painting when his eyes change colour. Lol

Well DO keep watching this space - Geoff has just given me another idea!
    June.

And try to ease the way
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

Riveting and adorable. How could you not want to mother this little one, eh June?

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Mr DA - it's good to hear from you - I wondered if your mother had taken a turn for the worse. I see elsewhere that it is her husband who is not too good. I hope the situation improves for them and you.
    June.

And try to ease the way
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.