Wish for Dualsceen support, Glaze tool ....
-Dualscreen support , so I can drag all toolbars to my second monitor , so that the tool bars do not clog up the work area , But remain visible and open.
- A Glaze tool/brush with which I could do even and realistic looking galzes uising "oil".
- Ink pen with "smoothness/ shake " control , where one can set/customise the sensitivity of the ink pen , thus being able to have a smooth ink line , which is hard to achieve using my wacom with other programs. It's too shaky the line. Maybe an example ... abobe illustrator , corrects uneven curves .
- desparately require a custom resolution option. I'd often like to work at 600dpi. To calculate it manually is a pain. :evil:
- Option to choose one's own scratch disc location.
- A realistic type mixing palette ( something similar to Corel Painter )
- A proper online gallery for Artrage artists to display their work. 8)
Thanks Artrage. Love your stuff.