Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm back

Well this hasn't been such a good start to your ArtRage new year has it
    If removing the ArtRage6.prs file hasn’t worked then you could try deleting AR itself and reinstalling a fresh copy of the app. But if you do try this then you would still be wise to delete the ArtRage6.prs file again as part of this process.

But I would again strongly advise contacting Ambient Design directly at [email protected] with the full details of this problem and the steps you have tried so far to solve it. You could even point then to this forum thread to follow the story so far.
    They made the app and have a far better understanding of it’s dark inner workings than I
    But it really sounds to me that some internal AR file has been corrupted, but apart from the ArtRage6.prs file, I’m not sure what other, user fixable, file might be the cause

As far as this being “your fault” by misusing the Warp tool then I would say no. Fear not!
    With any of the tools in AR you can type in sizes over their maximums and all that happens is that they default to the permitted max size.
    So don’t worry it’s not you who has messed up but your computer that’s dropped the ball! They will do that to us sometimes!

Sorry I haven’t been more help with this but pleas do post back here once it’s sorted out with the cause and solution. The info may prove useful to others in future.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

just waiting

I did send a request, the whole problem/question to "support AR" along with an outline
    of the conversation on this forum.

So now I'm waiting to hear what the officionadoes advise.

I will keep posting when I find out what's going on.

Abby-Helen

all is well

Thank you Mark for your good advice. I finally got AR running again.

I did get in touch with Ambient and Andy was most helpful. He didn't say
    what caused this weird crash but walked me to the path and to a remedy.

So whoopi, back to painting.

Abby-Helen

How goes abby-helen. Good to see writing that you seem to be recovering. I know how health issues can take a toll on your life, had personal health problems myself for a couple years leading into 2020. During my recovery phase time periods when they let me out of the hospital for a while I found digital painting to be a psychological positive thing in dealing with my problems and passing the time while still in discomfort and pain, giving me a sense of being able to do something worth while.
    I have a personally designed artwork gallery website at: www.stephenlopiano.com
    There is one section full of pages there under the Digital Artwork category that is devoted entirely to paintings I have created with Art Rage.